Manage episode 300104016 series 1185635
Something I absolutely love is when people I respect share a behind-the-scenes look into their companies. It can be incredibly inspiring and motivating to see what other female founders are accomplishing, so I hope that sharing my half year in review will do the same for you.
The first half of 2021 saw 18 amazing accomplishments produced by myself and my team. I entered the year with the intention of staying in a state of “relaxed confidence” and I’m happy to report that I maintained that. But even if your year didn’t start like that, you still have time to make a shift and finish the year with relaxed confidence too.
In this episode, I give you all the details about what I’ve accomplished and produced so far in 2021 from a business perspective. You’ll hear about the workshops, webinars, and other free training we provided as well as all the ways we followed through on our commitments to women entrepreneurs. My hope is that this episode inspires you to take action, prioritize your time, and get after it.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- Why I focus less on time management and more on prioritization.
- How to find out what your 10K tasks are.
- 18 key accomplishments from the first half of 2021.
- How our team approached our first maternity leave.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- If you’re done with gimmicks and you’re ready to build a business ecosystem that can support 7-figure growth, it’s time to apply for The Incubator mastermind. Learn more about the program and submit your application here!
- Get your copy of the 10K Super High Value Task List here.
- Register for our upcoming training, The 7-figure Mindset: Scale Your Way To A Fortune With Asset Thinking. .
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month's drawing!