From Podcaster to Professional Podcast Editor: Creating a Successful Podcast Editing Business and Community with Steph Fuccio
Manage episode 341015275 series 2362186
In this episode of Podcasting Smarter, we're speaking to Steph Fuccio of Podcast Editing Plus, a boutique podcast editing company and Global Podcast Editors, a community of podcast editors across the world, about starting her podcast editing business, what that looked like and the value of good podcast editing.
In this episode we'll cover:
- How Steph got into podcasting and her journey as a professional podcast editor
- Tips & best practices for being a good podcast editor
- How to price your podcast editing services
- Monetizing older episodes within your podcast back catalogue
- How Steph started to get clients and built her company within the podcasting industry
- How Steph learned what to charge clients and build up her rates
The upcoming LIVE EVENT with GLOBAL PODCAST EDITORS!
You can get in touch with Steph Fuccio and find Podcast Editing Plus here and sign up for Global Podcast Editors newsletter here.
Podcast Smarter is the official in-house podcast by Podbean.
To subscribe to our email newsletter to get updates from the team head over to: https://www.podbean.com/email-subscribe
Podbean is a podcast publishing and monetization service, hosting almost 600,000 podcasts. If you’re looking to start your own podcast, monetize your podcast and livestream directly to your listeners, you can set up an account at podbean.com
To contact Podcasting Smarter with questions get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org