Launch Planning in Digital-First Reality: How can a Traditional “Reach and Frequency” Model be Adapted to Omnichannel Future
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on June 07, 2023 14:21 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next hour. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 358115541 series 3354496
In this episode, Bozidar is joined by Peter Marchesini, Senior Vice President at Indegene.
- The Cost of a sales rep visit in the US is $300-$400 - what is the digital equivalent of one rep visit?
- What is the product adoption journey of HCPs nowadays and how can pharma companies respect it and achieve successful launches?
- What tools in the omnichannel toolbox does pharma have nowadays, and how should they plan to use them before launch?
- How to adjust sales rep planning in the digital-first launches? What is “Territory Warming”?
- Apple: https://apple.co/3micGmF
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3PUds6T
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3M78XCC
- RSS: https://bit.ly/3wTksIm
And connect with the host and guest here:
- Bozidar Jovicevic: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bjovicevic
- Evermed: https://evermedtv.com
- Peter Marchesini: https://www.linkedin.com/in/petermarchesini
- Indegene: https://www.indegene.com
About The Show:
“Pharma Launch Secrets” is a podcast by Evermed and hosted by CEO Bozidar Jovicevic. We host direct, actionable conversations with world-leading pharma launch experts and help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and strategies to help you launch your product successfully.
- Bridging the “Pharma-Startup Gap”: How Can Pharma Companies and Digital-Health Startups Work Effectively to Bring Products to Market Faster with Naomi Fried, CEO, and Founder of PharmStars.
- Launch Planning in Digital-First Reality: How can a Traditional “Reach and Frequency” Model be Adapted to Omnichannel Future with Peter Marchesini, Senior Vice President at Indegene.
- Omnichannel and Medical Affairs: What’s the Future? with Karen Batoosingh, VP of Medical Communications Strategy and Execution at Anthill Agency.
Pharma Launch Secrets is handcrafted by our friends over at fame.so