EU Launches, Omnichannel and Medical Affairs: Beyond the Support Role, with Matthew Goodman of LUCENT biopharma
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on June 07, 2023 14:21 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next hour. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 331088265 series 3354496
- How does digital innovation contribute to the success of product launches?
- In what ways is the product launch paradigm being transformed in an omnichannel world?
- What gap needs to be bridged between sales representatives' priorities and physicians' needs?
- What is the difference between a product-centric and a customer-centric perspective of product launches and engagement?
- What is the significance of ensuring long-term end-to-end commercialization of new products?
- Apple: https://apple.co/3micGmF
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3PUds6T
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3M78XCC
- RSS: https://bit.ly/3wTksIm
- Bozidar Jovicevic: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bjovicevic
- Evermed: https://evermedtv.com
- Matthew Goodman: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-goodman-16011618a/
- LUCENT biopharma Website: https://www.lucentbiopharma.com/
- Bridging the “Pharma-Startup Gap”: How Can Pharma Companies and Digital-Health Startups Work Effectively to Bring Products to Market Faster with Naomi Fried, CEO, and Founder of PharmStars.
- Launch Planning in Digital-First Reality: How can a Traditional “Reach and Frequency” Model be Adapted to Omnichannel Future with Peter Marchesini, Senior Vice President at Indegene.
- Omnichannel and Medical Affairs: What’s the Future? with Karen Batoosingh, VP of Medical Communications Strategy and Execution at Anthill Agency.
Pharma Launch Secrets is handcrafted by our friends over at fame.so