Lessons from a Reality TV Icon with Willie Robertson of Duck Dynasty (Part 2)
Manage episode 343310706 series 82325
Want to know how to build an exciting personal brand in a few easy, actionable steps?
On today's episode, Kasim sits down with former TV personality and serial entrepreneur Willie Robertson to talk about Willie's biggest failures, successes, and the key elements of building a strong personal brand.
Willie believes authenticity is the answer to credibility. Gone are the days when people admired a person's "ever-polished" image and over-rehearsed presentation. As a marketer, putting up an ultra-polished persona is the quickest way to lose trust. And people don’t buy from people they don’t trust.
Tune in to hear Willie share what Kasim calls the ultimate masterclass to building an authentic personal brand.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- How the Duck Dynasty was born
- The role of authenticity in personal branding
- Willie's biggest successes and failures
- Why you need to embrace the possibility of failure
- Ways to invite opportunities into your life
- How to differentiate yourself in a competitive market
- Side note: how to raise your kids the right way
Links and Resources:
- Book - American Entrepreneur
- Connect with Willie on Instagram
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Conversion Optimization Superpowers
Put A Creative Team Of Fanatical Split-Testers To Work On Your Site with Conversion Fanatics!