Manage episode 341676930 series 2800651
Is it possible to run paid ads and drive results on a shoestring budget?
On today's episode, host Kasim Aslam sits down with Regina Bellows to discuss one of the most commonly asked questions about Google ads - how to successfully run ads on a limited budget. Regina is the Executive Director at Starter PPC and one of the longest-serving managers at Solutions 8.
Advertising on a limited budget almost sounds contradictory because we have to spend money to make money when it comes to ads. But when you are on a tight budget and don't have a lot of room for experimenting, you need a plan to make the most efficient use of your advertising dollars.
Tune in to learn the exact steps you need to take to set up an ad campaign and drive results when working with a small budget.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to run ads on a limited budget
- This week's nugget: The stair step framework for running ads
- Biggest mistakes people make with their advertising budgets
- Google Ads budget & bidding settings for small business
- Understand why Google ads are not reaching your full daily budget
- Performance Max campaigns for small businesses
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- DigitalMarketer Lab
- Connect with Regina on LinkedIn
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Reclaim 5-10x More Abandonment Revenue with Retention.Com
Trigger 5-10x more browse, product, and cart abandonment Email and SMS flows by unlocking the power of Identity.
[Free Download] DigitalMarketer's Canva Holiday Promo Pack
Grab These 195 Ready-To-Use Canva Templates For 5 Upcoming Holiday Promotions!