Manage episode 328327571 series 3268173
This episode started as the intro to last week's episode (#105) with @yogamagic. Advice is difficult for me - giving it, getting it. So, this conversation deserves some more context. And with that, our episode for this week was born.
In this episode I'm talking about the context I need to put out there before having more conversations about anything podcast or business related that may come off as advice-y.
You can support the podcast if you’re feeling giving or thankful!
You can do this in 2 ways:
- Leave a 5-star review on Apple podcasts.
- Share this episode with a friend who would be interested in this conversation.
Thank you for listening & sharing!
About Jina / / Jina has been helping people feel more in tune with their true nature and vitality since 2002. Using hypnosis and regression, Jina guides clients to experience and learn from Past Lives and their Spirit Guides so they can make the most of this life. More resources for you below!
- Grab Your At-Home Past Life Journey (Free!): https://www.pastlivesandthedivine.com/past-life-journey-at-home
- Virtual Sessions // work 1-on-1 with me: https://www.pastlivesandthedivine.com/schedule
- Peruse the shop! Hypnosis at home: https://www.pastlivesandthedivine.com/shop
- Have a Question? Submit it anonymously here, and I will work to answer it in a future episode! https://www.pastlivesandthedivine.com/ask-a-question
- Follow Jina on Instagram: @pastlives.tourguide
Check the Hypnosis Shop!
I've made the hypnosis shop more inclusive and aligned with my beliefs and values. This process of making things in my business more inclusive is ongoing and this is the latest.
For those who identify as BIPOC, L.G.B.T.Q.I.A.+, or are experiencing financial hardship, you can use coupon code PEACEFUL for a discount on the hypnosis tracks in the shop. Tell your friends! :)