Connecting Care in the Home with John Brady
Manage episode 318419414 series 2546725
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
With the impending obsolescence of 3G technology, and the detrimental impact this poses for our nation’s seniors and at-risk population, our next guest is leading the charge in helping these individuals live safely in their homes while we transition to 5G technology.
John Brady, CFO & COO of Connect America, joins us to discuss how his team delivers innovative connected care solutions into the home that improve the safety, care, and quality of life of thousands of individuals across the country.
Additionally, John outlines how he and his team are helping lead the charge during this critical time of network migration.
Join us as John shares his expertise and perspective on how we can continue to safely connect and care for our fellow Americans in their home. Let’s go!
- John’s observations on the tech industry’s rapidly evolving trends
- Connect America’s role as North America’s largest provider of Personal Emergency Response Services
- How Connect America adapted in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- The current state of 3G and its impact on the elderly and vulnerable populations
- John’s perspective of what we need to do to safely transition from 3G to 5G
About Our Guest:
John Brady is Connect America’s Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO), where he manages supply chain, fulfillment, customer service, and financial operations for the company.
A long-time industry veteran, John established The Resource Group, Inc. and later transferred the Security Group to TRG Associates, Inc. Previously, John acted as General Manager, Installation, and Service Manager for more than twenty alarm companies, with a focus on improving installation quality, service response, technical training, and system design.
Earlier in his career, John served as Controller for the Mount Tolman Mining project on the Colville Indian Reservation in Grand Coulee, WA. Before that, he held CFO or Treasury positions with Page Wilson, Smith & Wesson, and Setlowear prior to joining Securitylink as CFO.
John earned his MBA from Babson College and a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He also holds a Connecticut CPA certification.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Connect America website: CLICK HERE
- Connect America LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE