Manage episode 332086281 series 2877739
Alena Cirello uses a person-centered approach in helping her clients get the breakthroughs they’re seeking. As a Certified Hypnotherapist and the Owner of Center for Self-Healing Arts, Alena creates unique strategies for her clients to self-actualize their future. In this episode, Alena breaks some common myths about hypnosis and explains how it can really help you and your teen tap into achieving your goals.
- A little bit about Alena and her background in hypnotherapy.
- There are so many misconceptions about hypnotherapy. What is it exactly?
- Alena can’t ‘break into your mind’ and manipulate you into robbing a bank.
- Alena helps people with their mind and body connection.
- How can hypnosis help teens and parents?
- Hypnosis is not a quick fix. Hypnosis is a supportive tool to treatment.
- How does hypnosis work? Alena breaks down her process.
- Alena helps relieve a bit of stress going on in her teen client’s lives.
- Alena believes in a collaborative approach.
Sponsored by Stand Up for Your Greatness! Edgerety.com/education
“I cannot give you suggestions that are not within your belief system. I cannot force any beliefs on you.”
“Hypnosis increases the mind and body connection. It helps you feel the mind and body connection.”
“Hypnosis only works if you have an open mind. We tend to think hypnosis is like a quick fix.”