Manage episode 348540639 series 2355180
One of the most rewarding parts of being an entrepreneur is having the ability to create freedom in all aspects of your life – and my guest on this episode, creator and educator Glo Atanmo, is doing just that.
She’s has created a life of her own design – working just a couple months out of the year, traveling the world, and making an incredible living doing what she absolutely loves.
Tune in to hear how Glo has set up her life in a way that works for her, and how she prioritizes what matters most while earning a significant income.
I promise, this will leave you feeling incredibly inspired.
Plus, this episode is part of our Week of Gratitude & Giving – which means that I’m giving away a GRAND PRIZE!
Stick around to the end to hear how you can win:
- A one-year subscription to the Full Focus Planner
- A 6-month membership to Social Curator
- A copy of my book, Two Weeks Notice
- All of my Two Weeks Notice pre-order bonuses
- A one-year membership to GrowthDay
- The Barefoot Dreams blanket
P.S. Thank YOU, my dear listener, for tuning in and being part of my own entrepreneurial journey. I’m grateful for you!
Here’s a glance at this episode...
- [02:57] Glo looks at freedom in three categories: time, financial, and location.
- [03:16] She’s visited 93 countries and 6 continents, and gets paid to travel as a travel blogger.
- [04:38] Glo has categorized her priorities, built relationships, and played the long game.
- [06:56] Glo's seasonable framework: Winter is for learning new skills; Spring is for making revenue; Summer is for celebrating success; Fall is for listening to feedback, trends, and the market.
- [10:08] Enter to win the grand prize by going to @AmyPorterfield on Instagram, finding the post for today's episode, and leave a comment with what you are most grateful for.
"I love Amy and Online Marketing Made Easy." <-- If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people -- just like you -- move toward the online life and business that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!