Manage episode 308033357 series 2484441
We all have our own struggles. We all have battles we face daily and fight differently. We all have baggage that we drag around anywhere we go. We all have that something that takes away our peace.
And because we get caught up in situations we didn’t expect and get caught in, our stress levels rise and because of this, we find it hard to cool down and relax at the end of our day.
In this episode of On Purpose, Jay Shetty shares with us ways, both small and big, to calm down and maintain a level of inner peace and life balance.
Sama Tea is running a special Black Friday offer all weekend. For this weekend only, when you go to samatea.com/onpurpose today, you can get 15% off when you purchase any 3 cartons with the code CYBER WEEKEND.
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:44 Create more peace and balance in your life
- 04:59 Step #1: Don’t obsess over peace and balance
- 07:44 Step #2: What we think, say, and do are aligned
- 10:49 Step #3: Start your day with peace
- 11:54 Step #4: Do something good for yourself
- 14:34 Step #5: Tell the truth always
- 16:29 Step #6: Create an environment of peace
- 19:30 Step #7: Stop assuming and under communicating
- 20:03 Step #8: Work for something that your happy to stress for
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!