Manage episode 355218821 series 2528526
You can order my new book 8 RULES OF LOVE at 8rulesoflove.com or at a retail store near you. You can also get the chance to see me live on my first ever world tour. This is a 90 minute interactive show where I will take you on a journey of finding, keeping and even letting go of love. Head to jayshettytour.com and find out if I'll be in a city near you. Thank you so much for all your support - I hope to see you soon.
Today, we welcome back a very special guest, one who’s very dear to my heart, my other half, Radhi Devlukia-Shetty. Radhi and I sit down for our yearly check-in as we answer questions about relationships and marriage. Come join us and let’s discover the beauty of open communication, supportive partnership, and setting new goals together this year.
This episode was shot at The Grove in Hertfordshire, U.K
What We Discuss:
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:04:18 What do you love most about each other?
- 00:08:38 What have you learned along the way?
- 00:13:25 Are you a parent, child, or partner?
- 00:20:05 When does your partner become annoying?
- 00:29:29 Your happiness is your perfection
- 00:38:05 Be a guru in your relationship
- 00:47:35 The things you no longer prioritize
- 00:53:55 Top 3 things you’re looking for in a partner
- 01:02:05 Going deeper into the relationship in less time
- 01:05:06 What are your goals this year?
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.