Manage episode 302936191 series 2810962
What better time to talk about organization than back to school season? We are kicking off fall by sharing our grand unified theories for getting/being more organized. We also talked all about our all-time favorite, go-to strategies for staying on top of shit, both digitally and IRL.
This episode was produced by Rachel and Sally and edited by Lucas Nguyen. Our logo was designed by Amber Seger (@rocketorca). Our theme music is by Tiny Music. MJ Brodie transcribed this episode. Follow us on Twitter @OhILikeThatPod.
Things we talked about:
- The Subversive Joy of Lil Nas X’s Gay Pop Stardom by Jazmine Hughes for the New York Times
- The video for “That’s What I Want” by Lil Nas X
- “Jolene” cover by Lil Nas X (OK, we didn’t talk about this but the video came out between recording and release so we’re including it here)
- How The Good Place taught moral philosophy to its characters — and its creator by Dylan Matthews for Vox
- Bonus content at our official website: Exactly how to organize your Slack sidebar + the screenshots of Rachel’s inbox labels.