Manage episode 279172974 series 2810962
Now that it’s December, a lot of people are thinking about a topic we like to obsess about year round: gifts. Giving them, receiving them, gift etiquette, gift guides, you name it. If it’s gift-related, we’re interested in it. In this episode we’ll talk about our own Grand Unified Theory of Gift Guides and how to use them, as well as some of our all-time favorite crowd pleasing gifts to give. We also discuss our best practices for keeping gift exchanges chill, fun, and reasonably drama-free.
This episode was produced by Rachel and Sally and edited by Lucas Nguyen. Our logo was designed by Amber Seger (@rocketorca). Our theme music is by Tiny Music. MJ Brodie transcribed this episode. Follow us on Twitter @OhILikeThatPod.
Things we talked about
- Mike’s Hot Honey
- The Comfy
- Amped Fleece Throw Blanket (Urban Outfitters)
- Smartwool socks
- Maldon sea salt
- Tony’s Chocoloney
- Winning Solutions Linen Bookshelf Games
- 6 Easy Holiday Gifts You Can Give Everyone In Your Squad
- Soda bread that Sally made
- Noel (Caity Weaver’s Christmas music playlist)
- Nightline, an atmospheric subway riding experience
Places to buy gifts that we mentioned