Manage episode 283451816 series 2810962
Now that we’re nine episodes in, it felt like a perfect time to answer some get-to-know-you questions so that you can learn a bit more about us. We talk about our first jobs, what we’re reading right now, how we like our eggs, and much more. Also, this is the episode where we prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the right icebreakers can be a lot of fun (when deployed properly).
This episode was produced by Rachel and Sally and edited by Lucas Nguyen. Our logo was designed by Amber Seger (@rocketorca). Our theme music is by Tiny Music. MJ Brodie transcribed this episode. Follow us on Twitter @OhILikeThatPod.
Things we talked about
- The 25 best icebreaker questions for team-building at work
- The surprise reunion of Sally and Janeane Garofalo
- Because We Can, an ongoing series about making politics a practice, even when there isn’t a national election looming (Vice)
- The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
- Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption by Bryan Stevenson
- Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike with Pulse