Manage episode 280298836 series 2810962
It’s still gift-giving season so we’re still talking about giving and receiving gifts. In this episode, we’re reading and discussing two recent gift-related posts from the Am I The Asshole? subreddit, and digging into how habits and values around gift-giving and receiving show up in different relationships. Then we do our first ever listener mailbag segment and read emails from people who have written in to share their own recommendations with us.
This episode was produced by Rachel and Sally and edited by Lucas Nguyen. Our logo was designed by Amber Seger (@rocketorca). Our theme music is by Tiny Music. MJ Brodie transcribed this episode. Follow us on Twitter @OhILikeThatPod.
Things we talked about
- AITA for telling my fiancé that I don't want anymore of his handmade Christmas gifts?
- AITA for returning all the presents I got and buying my own because I’m tired of receiving what I feel are thoughtless gifts from everyone?
- Gift guides on Rachel’s blog Just Good Shit
- Dishoom: The First Ever Cookbook from the Much-Loved Indian Restaurant
- P.F. Candle Co.
- Paint the Town by Numbers
- ReMix Waffle Mix
- Just Date Syrup
- Hanx Writer