Manage episode 339837736 series 3114036
Podcast Guest Murray Fulton:
"Does everyone in your business seem to be working very hard but with little or no positive results? Are you trapped in a circle of busyness, focused on tasks and firefighting issues?
Take a step back. You need to understand the true value of your business. If it is too low, only then can you start improving it.
First, ensure the efforts of all stakeholders are aligned to build that value. Stakeholders can be both internal (employees, contractors, suppliers and customers) and external (bankers, accountants and lawyers). It’s not easy, but that’s where I can help.
As your business advisor, I can:
• Help you understand the current value of your business, and also the drivers that will increase its value.
• Ensure all your efforts are directed to improving the current and future value of your offer to clients and prospects. Improvements in gross margin, profit and cash flow will result from more sales.
• Help you improve market position and financial business value. This will drive your sense of purpose and power and that of your team. Improve morale, increase confidence and build on your success.
• Communicate the increased business value to external parties with access to funds, contracts and financial security (bankers, lawyers and accountants). I speak their language. I also ensure that they communicate both with each other and with you in a way that benefits everyone.
I will never:
• Tell you what to do. I may advocate and make you aware of the possible consequences but the decision-making is yours.
• If you make the wrong choice, I’ll never say ‘I told you so’. I’m an empathetic listener with high emotional intelligence. I’m known for my integrity, ethics, honesty and morality."
►Ryan J Melton is an 📚Author 🎙️Speaker & 🎥 Founder of Tautoko Media: https://ryanjmelton.co.nz/
►Get a Free Copy of His Book Here: https://mailchi.mp/1f3743900b02/freebook
► Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
► Mobile: 021 900 001