Manage episode 294682101 series 2763543
Today on the podcast, we have one of our amazing dietitians at Nourishing Minds Nutrition, Kelsey Pukala, back on the show to explain how disordered eating can be a root cause to digestive issues.
In today’s episode we detail through:
- An explanation to what is disordered eating
- What kind of digestive issues you can experience with disordered eating
- Why and how disordered eating can lead to digestive issues
- Why we don’t use elimination diets and food sensitivity testing in our practice
- General tips to get started with improving your digestion
Information discussed in today's episode:
Resources for you:
- Learn more about our services at Nourishing Minds Nutrition. Read testimonials from our amazing clients here.
- Join our FREE support group for like-minded women, the Nourishing Women Community for more community & support.
- Take a look at our online shop, the Wellness Without Obsession Shop.
Let’s hang out! Connect with Victoria and the staff at NMN:
- Victoria’s Instagram
- Victoria’s Website
- Nourishing Minds Nutrition Instagram
- Nourishing Minds Nutrition website
For every guest that comes on the show, we donate money to Loveland Foundation. The Loveland Foundation, a foundation that provides therapy and healing to Black women and girls. We are honored to donate monthly to the Loveland Foundation, and you can learn more and donate yourself here.