Manage episode 342217228 series 3337717
Hug That Elephant In The Room: Talking All Things Imposter Syndrome
Join Doc's Sarah & Alyse for a laid-back conversation about everything Imposter Syndrome! In this episode we chat about:
- Imposter Syndrome in both musculoskeletal and mental health disciplines?!
- What exactly is Imposter Syndrome?
- What is dopamine's roll in all this?
- How both environmental factors and self-sabotage play equal roles.
- The different categories of imposter syndrome.
- What are YIPS?
- Physical manifestations of imposter syndrome.
- How we're all just a little fucked up, and it's normal.
Talk to you laterrr!
If you loved this episode, let us know! Leave us a review, leave us a comment or send us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like what you hear, leave us a 5- star rating and subscribe! Find us on IG and LinkedIn @ Not Your Typical Doctors or reach out to us anytime through: email@example.com