Movie Time, Part 1
Manage episode 345325492 series 3003255
By Pronk Studios and John Sterling. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
In this episode of the Noob School podcast, our host John Sterling talks about the lesson he learned from Groundhog Day (1993), one of his favorite films. John talks about making little but constant improvements on yourself everyday, until you become the more interesting and well-rounded person that you want to be.
- John's favorite movie of all time: Groundhog Day
- Make a little improvement on yourself everyday
- John's takeaway from his favorite movie, Groundhog Day: "Everyday is not going to be the exact same like it was on Groundhog Day, but everyday is just another day where you can add to your skill set, try to improve your attitude, try to maybe a little healthier, a little bit friendlier, a little bit more strategic."
Connect with Noob School and John by visiting the following links:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnsterling1/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnsterlingsales
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/johnsterling_/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/johnsterling_
- TikTok: https://twitter.com/johnsterling_
- Website: http://salestrainingfornoobs.com/