Manage episode 307401169 series 2914306
Show Notes: https://www.MarkGraban.com/mistake120
My guest for Episode #120 of the My Favorite Mistake podcast is Angelo Ponzi, Founder / President of the Ponzi Group (now called Craft Marketing Architects). Angelo is a fractional CMO, business advisor, marketing architect, keynote speaker, and author.
He's also host of the podcast called Business Growth Cafe.
In today's episode, Angelo shares his “favorite mistake” story about not doing his due diligence when he started a film production company that failed in eight months – and what he learned from this that helped him when he tried again. We also talk about the elephant in the room — his last name and the name of his firm.
We talk about that story and other topics including:
- What does it mean to be a marketing architect?
- Mistakes in understanding customers?
- Marketing mistakes that you see and help people avoid?
- I love wine… can you tell us about the work you did with a wine brand to boost demand and sales?
- The importance of testing ideas and marketing efforts