Manage episode 332226385 series 2480521
“The Move to Millions is about who you Become on the journey.” – Dr Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
This episode is powered by the Move to Millions Method
When I was a little girl, I made a declaration that one day I would become a philanthropist. I wanted to be able to be the change I wanted to see In the world and one thing was for certain, it would be hard to be the change if I didn’t have any. So I set on a mission to master my craft and learn financial literacy so that I could become the woman I know I was created to be. Now, I won’t lie – the journey has been arduous at times but I know that everything I’ve encountered has prepared me for the legacy I will get to leave one day. My own story is filled with bankruptcy, self-defeat and determination. All of that is what helped me to make the move to millions. Grab your pen and paper and listen in to discover:
- The #1 change I made that has contributed the most to who I am today
- Why my biggest setback actually set me up to make a comeback in less than 3 years
- Why making millions isn’t the end game, it’s just a stepping stone
- How to leverage your business to shift the trajectory for an entire generation
Powerful Quotes from the Episode
- When I stopped chasing the number, I removed all the power I had once given it
- Deciding to become a millionaire started as a decision and then it became a way of life
- Every defining moment I have lived has set me up to shift the lives of others
Want more of Darnyelle?
Social Media Links:
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Business Podcast:
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Google Play
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on iHeartRadio
Listen on Pandora
Leave us a review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!