Manage episode 304118197 series 158497
Ever wonder why fundamental analysis and value investing is consistently disappointing you? I'll give you a clue. You are not seeing the complete picture.
We interview one of the most vocal proponents of technical analysis and charting, JC Parets. We discuss everything you want to know about technical analysis and why he predicted this year would disappoint investors compared to last year.
Topics we discuss in this episode:
- The top indicators he looks for when making a trade
- The one indicator that tops all others, and it is so simple you probably won't believe it.
- Sizing your trades
- Risk management
- How to trade different markets without being an expert in that investment
Join us for insights into where the market is going for Q4 2021.
- Kirk Chisholm | Innovative Wealth
- Barbara Friedberg | Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance
- Megan Gorman | The Wealth Intersection
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/moneytreepodcast
Follow LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/money-tree-investing-podcast
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MTIPodcast
For more information, visit the show notes at https://moneytreepodcast.com/jc-parets-technical-analysis-for-fun-and-profit