The Life is a Marathon show gives you inspiration, motivation, and resources to empower you to thrive and win in the marathon we call “life!” Bruce Van Horn is a Life Coach, Mentor, Thought Leader, Best-Selling Author, Entertaining and Motivational Speaker, Dad, and Marathon runner. He brings his respected insight, wisdom, leadership, and storytelling abilities to this podcast to share with you information, tips, life-hacks, and entertaining and heart-warming stories with the goal of helping ...
Manage series 2829039
By Alie Salazar. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Alie demystifies the reasons why Law of Attraction isn’t working for you. Thoughts are only 10% of the work, Alie explains the science behind the other 90%. Mind Paradox helps you to break down your subconscious barriers so you can start living the life you’ve always wanted.