Nature’s #1 Disinfectant, Super Oxygenating The Body, Alleviating Chronic Conditions, Boosting Endurance | Micah Lowe @ SimplyO3
Manage episode 328957079 series 2934707
I’m always seeking things with an asymmetrical potential risk to reward. Certain tools, protocols, and tips actually work better than the standard of care, and with virtually zero downsides. Such is the case with ozone therapy. If I—or a loved one—come down with any condition, the first thing I’ll do is look to see if ozone can help. Oftentimes, it can. That’s what we’re exploring in today’s episode.Meet our guest
Micah Lowe is one of the world’s leading educators on the medicinal power of ozone therapy. He’s also the owner of the ozone equipment company, Simply O3.
His journey began in high school when he helped his dad develop equipment for Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (an effective therapy for infectious diseases and also chronic disease). A few years later, he dropped out of nursing school and quit working in an ambulance. In 2014, he started developing equipment for ozone therapy because there was a need for a less expensive, stable unit that people could use at home. Ozone therapy had a synergistic effect to UBI, so it was a good fit for him because he understood it well.
Ozone therapy has been used since the 1920s, but Micah and SimplyO3 improved and modernized the equipment. Ozone Therapy became widely popular and the business took off after getting recognition from Harvard Medical by Dr. Michael Hamblin.Thank you to our partners
- Outliyr Peak Performance Shop: get exclusive discounts on cutting-edge health, wellness, & performance gear
- SimplyO3 Complete Ozone Therapy Kit (save with code URBAN): get everything you need to see if ozone will improve your health, completely risk-free for 180 days.
- Ozone is a hormetic therapy that bolsters the body’s built-in antioxidant defense system and causes a cascade of beneficial effects
- O3 safely but powerfully kills microbes and alleviates infection
- Ozone also increases stamina, mental clarity, and full-body oxygenation
Do you have questions, thoughts, or feedback for us? Let me know at mindbodypeak.com/52 and one of us will get back to you!
Be an Outliyr,