Rest is a Requirement
Manage episode 315358810 series 2861131
I feel like it’s extra important this time of year as we are sliding into home plate after making ALL THE THINGS magical for our little ones to remind you that rest is not a nice-to-have, it’s a must-have.
Just like you make sure your children get the proper rest they need, you need rest too Mama.
In this week’s podcast, I talk all about the importance of rest for your life and business. Here are the signs of a well-rested woman:
A woman who is:
- Saying yes when she means it, and no when she wants to.
- Prioritizing her own health as much as the health of those around her that she cares for.
- Resourced with support for the life she chooses to lead.
- Investing regularly in herself and her business so that she doesn’t have to wear all the hats all the time.
- Not pushing herself into overdrive.
- Taking time to connect with people that are important to her.
- Feeling GOOD, who feels alive.
If you recognize that you could use some rest, lean into resting this holiday season.
Let’s teach our kids that they can rest when they are tired.
That they don’t always need to be producing.
Lead by example.
Free Downloads: Marketing Blueprint Guide to Journaling Schedule a Discovery Call: Schedule Appointment with Coach Korba (as.me) Website: www.coachkorba.com Social: www.instagram.com/coachkorba www.facebook.com/coachkorba