Manage episode 363446470 series 2447498
I can't wait to dive into this conversation with Regan Archibald because he is the expert on all things peptides. Most of you that will be listening don't know what peptides are, or you've heard very little about them. They are things that we could be using in so many areas of our life when it comes to longevity, building muscle, cognitive hormones, weight loss, injury, pain recovery, and the list goes on and on. We need more experts in this, and we're lucky to have Reagan to shed some light.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What PEPTIDES are
- Which ones work best as we navigate metabolism issues and menopause
- How to use Semaglutide for safe and effective weight loss
- Regan's efforts in promoting peptide usage, including creating a medical course and practicing in his clinic
- Semaglutide: a trendy weight loss aid with potential health risks if used improperly
- BPC-157: the 'wolverine peptide' known for healing, regenerative properties, and enhancing muscle nourishment
- Importance of using peptides in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, not as a substitute.
- Peptides and menopause: a natural and safe alternative to managing hormonal imbalances
- Black market warning: four in five peptides are sourced unsafely, emphasizing the need for prescriptive access from a compounding pharmacy
Regan Archibald, Lac, FMP, is one of the leading Peptide Specialists in the nation and serves as a Regenerative Therapy and Peptide Consultant at the award-winning clinic he founded in 2004, East West Health and Integrated Pain Specialists. Regan is the founder of Go Wellness and is the creator of the Peptide Mastery Course. He is a member of the International Peptide Society. He is the author of 8 books, including, Never Stop Healing and Your Health Transformation. As a Peptide Expert, Licensed Acupuncturist, and Functional Medicine Practitioner, Regan brings immense innovation and cutting-edge options for those looking to recover from pain, balance hormones, or increase performance or optimize their health. His clinic, East West Health, is the first Medically Managed Peptide Program that includes the use of Acupuncture and Herbs, Regenerative Medicine, and Functional Medicine. Website: https://acueastwest.com/