Manage episode 328559402 series 2730488
A pause is defined as a temporary stop in action.
And we are constantly in action.
So meditation allows us to stop,
And doing so can open up a space for clarity,
And a deep connection with ourselves.
- What did you experience in the morning pause?
Today’s meditation is one that originally aired on the Morning Meditation for Women podcast. If you enjoy it, subscribe for free by searching for Morning Meditation for Women in your podcast player or clicking HERE -> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/morningpodcast/
Check out all the deals from our incredible sponsors here! --> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sponsors
Check out our YouTube Channel too! Calming, soothing videos of sleep meditations and sleep sounds to help you fall asleep --> Click here to subscribe to the Sleep Meditation for Women Channel!
JOIN PREMIUM! Want an AD-FREE experience? Then join Women's Meditation Network PREMIUM on Patreon and get all these meditations completely ad-free and journal prompts for every episode so you can deepen your practice. You can join for as little as $5/month by going to https://WomensMeditationNetwork.com/premium
Want even more meditations created just for women? Check out the other podcasts that are a part of the Women's Meditation Network!
1. Morning Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/morningpodcast
2. Sleep Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleeppodcast
3. Sleep Sounds - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleepsounds
4. Water & Nature Sounds - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/water
5. Ambient Sounds & ASMR - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/ambient
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices