Manage episode 313146878 series 1104350
In this episode, Paul is joined by Tiffany Lashmet from Texas AgriLife Extension to discuss the top legal issues in agriculture for 2021. This is a joint podcast with Ag Law in the Field.
Top legal issues discussed in the podcast are:
- Lashmet, Tiffany. Waters of the United States Update (Sept. 21, 2021).
- Carbon Contracts Video (2021).
- Lashmet, Tiffany. Ag Law in the Field: Beth Rumley (Animal Confinement Statutes (Nov. 11, 2021).
- Goeringer, Paul. Ninth Circuit Rules in Favor of Beef Checkoff Program (Aug. 17, 2021).
- Lashmet, Tiffany. SCOTUS Rules for Georgia in Water Dispute with Florida (April 12, 2021).
- Outlaw, J., B. Fischer, H. Bryant, J. Raulston, G. Knapek, and B. Herbst. Economic Impacts of the Sensible Taxation and Equity Promotion Act and the For the 99.5 Percent Act on AFPC’s Representative Farms and Ranches (AFPC Research Report 21-01, 2021).