Manage episode 364251322 series 2355763
Welcome to another edition of the Martial Arts Business Podcast, in this episode Gordon brings you the 5 Essentials You Need To Know This Summer For Maximum Growth & Impact.
Gordon explains why you should see a massive influx of students during the summer and how to retain your students, have a great community spirit and have a kick-ass summer in your business. Learn how to leverage the exposure of your school, change it up, mix it up and serve your community.
Discover how to be creators and promote your school while leveraging your classes., excite them, inspire them and motivate them to come down.
5 Essentials You Need To Know This Summer For Maximum Growth & Impact.
- Club Promotion Days - Get your school together, kids, adults and parents all in uniform and promote your club and share it in your community and increase exposure. Create a fun day for kids and adults alike, while leveraging the marketing and promotion of your school.
- Summer Camps - Week-long summer camps and programme specific camp days will increase your business. Go in-depth and provide certificates and you will increase profitability and gain new members.
- Take It Outside - Utilise the summer weather by taking your club to a local park and mix with the community. Leverage your school, increase exposure and gain new members.
- Keep It Cool - Create an incentive to retain customers during the summer, offer stickers or rewards for those that continue to attend. Be creative and keep it new and fresh every time, mix in games and change up the format to keep your students inspired.
- Set Up Free Programmes - Create courses to help your students and give back to the community. Think about how you can serve your students and solve problems in their life. Martial Arts can be a huge confidence booster and you can arm your students with the skills to be successful.
- “It’s a delusion summer is bad for your business.”
- “Retain your students, have a great community spirit and have a kick-ass summer in your business.”
- “Parents during the summer are looking for something different so make sure to leverage the exposure of your school.”
- “When people don’t want to train, they’re bored, it’s up to you to keep it fresh and mix it up.”
- “Be creators of a new service product and create a referral programme.”
- “Excite them, inspire them and motivate them to come down.”
- “Share your club with the world.”
The Business of Martial Arts -
Martial Arts Business Mastery Community -
ABOUT THE HOST
Gordon Burcham is a best selling author, 3 x World martial arts champion and award-winning Martial arts school owner. He has helped 1000’s of Martial arts schools grow and has over 20 years experience running martial arts schools.
Gordon has been training, teaching, and working in the Martial Arts industry for nearly twenty-five years. After earning his first black belt, he went on to win three consecutive World Titles against guys half his age. In 1998, in the midst of his competitive career, he launched his own dojo which still runs today. After retiring from the competitions, he decided to focus more on helping others in the MA business while still running his club.
Burcham has trained with industry giants like Alfie Lewis and developed his street-smart business attitude working with top business coaches. He is now considered one of the foremost authorities on peak performance in the business-side of the MA industry. He has proven his techniques work through the transformation in his own personal life, athletic career, and business as well as those of his coaching clients. Burcham teaches that success is the result of forming good habits and moving forward.
He is a real-life success story going from bullied school kid to earning multiple world titles, and his MA school is currently one of the most successful in the UK. Gordon loves self-development and helping others, enjoys travel and family time. He is now learning how to fly planes and pursuing a speaking career!
Learn How to Become Black belt in Business.
Learn -Develop - grow and you will succeed.
You can contact me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mabusinessmastery.com