Manage episode 358718519 series 3337928
Is Google going to get displaced in 2023?
Kipp and Kieran are joined by Nathan Labenz (founder at Waymark) to reveal the true power of GPT-4 and the real use cases for your business. Learn the weaknesses in AI, how it can affect current jobs, and why search won’t get disrupted in 2023.
Connect with Nathan!
About Nathan Labenz
Nathan Labenz is the founder & AI R&D lead at Waymark, a video generation company, and also hosts the Cognitive Revolution podcast.
- GPT 4 https://openai.com/research/gpt-4
- Athena https://www.athenago.com/
- Perplexity AI https://www.perplexity.ai/
- Playground AI https://playgroundai.com/
- Midjourney https://www.midjourney.com/home/
- DALLE-2 https://openai.com/product/dall-e-2
- Stable diffusion https://stablediffusionweb.com/
- Play HT https://play.ht/
- Numerous https://numerous.ai/
- Microsoft 365 Copilot https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ai
We’re on Social Media! Follow us for everyday marketing wisdom straight to your feed
Thank you for tuning into Marketing Against The Grain!
Don’t forget to hit subscribe and follow us on Apple Podcasts (so you never miss an episode)! https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/marketing-against-the-grain/id1616700934
If you love this show, please leave us a 5-Star Review https://link.chtbl.com/h9_sjBKH and share your favorite episodes with friends.
We really appreciate your support.
Kipp Bodnar, https://twitter.com/kippbodnar
Kieran Flanagan, https://twitter.com/searchbrat
‘Marketing Against The Grain’ is a HubSpot Original Podcast // Brought to you by The HubSpot Podcast Network // Produced by Darren Clarke.