Manage series 1148202
If you are seeking your path to real financial success – this show is for you. Truly achieving financial freedom requires you master the “inner” world of money - your money mindset - and the “outer” world of money - consistently growing your net worth. One without the other is not enough. This show contains powerful systems and methodologies for women who run businesses and women who don’t. Love, your Money with Hilary Hendershott tackles money beliefs and financial planning strategies like:
- What your family life growing up may say about your credit card debt
- What tax strategies make the most sense for business owners
- How to leverage compound investments to build truly passive income
- How the quality of your relationships rise and fall on your money habits
- Whether index funds are better to invest in than actively managed funds
- Taking charge of your income and cash flow so you have money for today and tomorrow
Hilary Hendershott is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional with more than two decades of experience as a wealth manager. She’s also a Profit First Certified Professional, NBC’s “Investor’s Voice of Reason”, an Investopedia Top 100 Financial Advisor five years running, and a TEDx speaker with her own personal experience of making money mistakes before multi-million-dollar success. Love, your Money With Hilary Hendershott is an ongoing conversation for you to improve your relationship with money, deepen your understanding of how money works in every area of life, and gain the clarity you seek about strategic wealth building and investing decisions and questions.
Subscribe to Love, your Money with Hilary Hendershott wherever you find your other favorite podcasts. And if you love what you hear, show some love with a five-star rating!
For more information, visit https://hendershottwealth.com