Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on March 05, 2022 10:29 (). Last successful fetch was on November 11, 2021 02:09 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 302369985 series 1401660
This episode of Love It or Leave It is all about investing in yourself. Investing in yourself is about improving your life, it's improving the lives of those around you, it's about really stepping into the person that you claim you want to become. In this episode I bust the myths that surround why people are afraid to invest in themselves. I also want you to think about how you can invest in yourself and the importance of being able to stop giving away your power, as well as why you need to plan how you will achieve the investment.
“Investing in ourselves is about improving our lives.” - Samantha
2.06 - Stepping into the person that you want to become
3.41 - Busting the myths a round why are we afraid to invest in ourselves
13.37 - Where am I not ready to be challenged?
17.30 - Stop giving away your power
20.59 - Planning your investments in yourself
- >>>Read Samantha Clarke’s book - Love It Or Leave It: How to Be Happy at Work - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Love-Leave-How-Happy-Work/dp/1913068080
Connect with Samantha Clarke:
- >>>Discover Love It or Leave It on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/_loveitleaveit_/?hl=en
- >>>Connect with Samantha on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/samanthaand_/?hl=en
- >>>Find out all about Love It or Leave It - http://www.loveitleaveit.co/
- >>>Follow Samantha on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/clarkesl/