Manage episode 329538992 series 2471556
For too many people, their daily routines are so flooded with distractions from all directions that they’ve given up any hope of living healthy lives. Given the challenges staring us in the face every day, what can we do to make our lives better and a whole lot healthier?
Wade Lightheart returns to the podcast to share his expert advice on the easy, effective and affordable things you can do improve your health for the long haul in this life-affirming Living 4D conversation.
For Living 4D listeners: Save an extra 10 percent on Magnesium Breakthrough or any other BiOptimizers products by using the code PAUL10 at checkout.
- Could we be entering the post-antibiotic age over the next 20 years? (4:45)
- How can you be gluten-intolerant living in America but not so much when visiting another country? (17:07)
- How Wade healed his health after a digestive meltdown. (30:15)
- Wade’s tips for not getting caught in a societal Mexican finger trap. (44:43)
- A crisis of common sense in the world. (56:55)
- Why Wade eats a plant-based diet. (1:03:39)
- The most effective and affordable things you can do to improve your health today. (1:16:35)
- “You are the product of organisms overcoming challenging environments successfully.” (1:33:25)
- An important psychological shift you can make with the help of chocolate cake. (1:41:48)
- The work of Jagadish Chandra Bose
- Science in Agriculture: Advanced Methods For Sustainable Farming by Arden Andersen
- The Social Dilemma on Netflix
- Above Top Secret: The Technology Behind Disclosure
- The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life by Arthur Firstenberg
- Silent Spring by Rachel Carlson
- Power vs. Force by David Hawkins
Thanks to our awesome sponsors: CHEK Institute/IMS 1 Online, Paleovalley (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code chek15 at checkout), BiOptimizers (save an extra 10 percent on your purchase by using the code PAUL10 at checkout), Cymbiotika (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK15 at checkout), Organifi (save 20 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK20 at checkout) and Airestech (save 15 percent on any purchase you make by using the code CHEK15 at checkout).
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.