Manage episode 322188061 series 2471556
Do you think much about how your language — your internal and external dialogue — affects the person you are and the people around you?
Learn how language influences your imagination, feelings and emotions, physiology and breathing with Mark England, self-professed language geek and creator of the Enlifted program, and Kimberly Kesting, Enlifted community manager.
For Living 4D listeners: Mark and Kimberly are offering a 10 percent discount on their Enlifted Coaches Certification: Level One course at this link. Use the discount code CHEK10 when you check out to get this discount. Enroll in this class by paying in full at this link or with a payment plan at this link.
- Slow down the conversation. (7:11)
- Are you holding onto a story you can’t get out of your head? (13:54)
- “The word belief system is an overly fancy word for opinion.” (24:26)
- “The reasons people fail consistently: The identity component and the stories they tell themselves.” (35:26)
- Transforming your mind and words through breathing. (40:02)
- “If you don’t clean up your personal stories, you’ll have a harder time dealing with big picture stories.” (49:59)
- Are we living in solutionary times? (58:50)
- How to handle conflicts over sensitive issues with loved ones starts with yourself. (1:16:35)
- Projections: Where the venom lives. (1:24:19)
- Soft talk. (1:26:43)
- Describing the victim mentality. (1:31:02)
- Architect language. (1:34:04)
- The four-step story work process. (1:52:53)
- Imposter syndrome and the story gap are very similar. (2:00:47)
- The secret weapon for making affirmations work: Breathing. (2:07:57)
- The Borg versus Star Trek approach. (2:19:28)
- How personal trainers and strength coaches can benefit from this practical training Mark and Kimberley offer. (2:27:50)
- How parents can benefit from this training. (2:38:08)
- The work of Noam Chomsky and Col. George Robert Hall
- COVID-19: The Great Reset by Klaus Schwab and Thierry Malleret
- A State of Fear: How The UK Government Weaponized Fear During the COVID-19 Pandemic by Laura Dodsworth
More resources for this episode are available on our website.
Thanks to our awesome sponsors: CHEK Institute, Organifi (save 20 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK20 at checkout), Paleovalley (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code chek15 at checkout), BiOp
Thanks to our awesome sponsors:
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.