Uplevel Your Life with Hypnosis with Juliet C Obodo
Manage episode 293896028 series 1469868
Have you ever been hypnotized?
You may think of the practice as something of fantasy, but hypnosis is actually a therapeutic technique and can help you in various ways. It’s a calm state of altered-consciousness that allows a person to recall memories or be guided to change a behavior (for example, quit smoking or adopt healthier eating habits.)
Sound like something you might want to try?
In this episode we’re taking a deep dive into the subconscious with hypnotherapist and neurolinguistic master practitioner, Juliet C. Obodo. After working in the corporate world, Juliet took a major career pivot and began living her limitless life fueled by her passion of hypnosis.
In this episode you’ll hear:
* A few of the benefits you can notice by doing hypnosis, and how the practice differs from meditation [4:47]
* The way you can achieve true transformation using hypnosis [7:40]
* What’s happening to use inside our bodies when we are in hypnosis [11:41]
* How setting the right filters in her life changed everything for Juliet [14:12]
* What you can do using your brain to start uplevelling your life right now [25:41]
* The lessons we can learn by observing the way babies learn and model the behavior of adults [32:21]
* Why hypnosis isn’t about mind control, and what it’s about instead [33:11]
* A practice you can use to unblock what is keeping you from being, doing and having [34:51]
* Where to start if you’d like to tap into the power of hypnosis [40:13]
Ready to find out how hypnosis can transform your life? Start listening!
Read the show notes: https://www.melyssagriffin.com/juliet-obodo-110/
Juliet’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/julietcobodo/
The Forward Institute: https://www.fwrdinstitute.com/
Self-Hypnosis Bootcamp: https://www.fwrdinstitute.com/workshopweek
Get Your Shift Together Guide: https://www.fwrdinstitute.com/gyst-guide
Reese Evan’s Episode: https://www.melyssagriffin.com/reese-evans-100/
Oura Ring: https://ouraring.com/