Manage episode 377622656 series 2553136
Post 2020 College/Post Covid College Decision
One of the concerns I hear all the time from homeschoolers is worry that their students won’t get into college. Look, it’s actually easier than ever to be admitted into college; homeschoolers traditionally perform extremely well on standardized tests and do a great job of competing and winning in National Competitions, such as the National Spelling Bee, Geography Bee, etc.
Getting into college might be easier than ever but considering the ROI of college costs is also more important than ever.
College costs has sky-rocketed and on average cost between $22,000 and $50,000 per year! It’s time for Parents and Student to take a hard look at the ROI of college financial, social and spiritual costs!
- College, Mom Anxiety & Post 2020 Blog Post
- Credits and Transcripts
- Rethinking College Podcast
- Rethinking College Blog post
- Borrowed Future by Dave Ramsey
Must Take High School Course!
Marketable Skills Classes at True North
- Video Editing
- Photography & Digital Tech
- Computer Science
- Computer Illustrator
- Graphic Design
FREEBIES From True North Homeschool Academy
- 3 Ways to be a Working Homeschool Mom with Prinables a FREE Working Homeschool Mom BUNDLE
- Homeschool Helps Printables Pack
- Download the SMART Goals WorksheetDownload
- High School Reading-Bingo
- Getting Started Homeschooling with Free Printables