Manage episode 363549206 series 2969132
This podcast speaks a lot about the binge restrict cycle, but what about less extreme eating habits like grazing? What do we do with the distress of more subtle behaviors like eating throughout the day without boundaries? Is this "bad"? Is it helpful? We'll discuss:
- The definition of grazing
- The difference between grazing and a “slow binge”
- The satiation point of a meal vs a binge
- Emotional eating vs grazing: can they be one and the same?
- What is powerful enough to interrupt this cycle?
- The impact of habits
- Working from home
Connect with the show!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lifeafterdietspodcast/
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.lifeafterdietspodcast.com
Connect with Sarah Dosanjh
Website – www.thebingeeatingtherapist.com
Sarah’s book I Can’t Stop Eating is available on Amazon
Connect with Stefanie Michele
Website – www.iamstefaniemichele.com
Binge Eating Recovery Course: www.iamstefaniemichele.com/iamstefaniemichelecourse
Body Image Webinar + Workbook: https://www.iamstefaniemichele.com/get-started/p/bodyimage