Manage episode 362910094 series 2969132
This episode was livestreamed to our LAD community to answer the question: should I keep my trigger foods in my house? Stef and Sarah share some personal experiences of foods pre and post-recovery, and listeners ask questions pertaining to the conflict around this experience.
- Muscle memory of a binge: when we eat certain foods in a certain place, does the body automatically move into binge mode?
- Stealing Easter candy from kids baskets
- Nudge Theory
- Do you bring home the leftover dessert or do you throw it away?
- What’s the difference between a nudge and mental restriction?
- The concept of “permission”
- What if my state of mind always changes from calm and regulated to stressed and dysregulated?
Connect with the show!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lifeafterdietspodcast/
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.lifeafterdietspodcast.com
Connect with Sarah Dosanjh
Website – www.thebingeeatingtherapist.com
Sarah’s book I Can’t Stop Eating is available on Amazon
Connect with Stefanie Michele
Website – www.iamstefaniemichele.com
Binge Eating Recovery Course: www.iamstefaniemichele.com/iamstefaniemichelecourse
Body Image Webinar + Workbook: https://www.iamstefaniemichele.com/get-started/p/bodyimage