70. But Why do I Self-Sabotage Around Food?
Manage episode 347184261 series 2969132
**LONDON LIVE EVENT** Click here for more info and to purchase tickets
Do you feel like you have good intentions for yourself but somehow end up "ruining it"? In this episode we look at why we self-sabotage, including how we might thwart our efforts at weight loss and also how the term itself might be misleading. We'll discuss:
- Why Stef isn’t a fan of the term
- Self-sabotage as an identity or confirmation of beliefs
- Sarah’s dating story
- Stef’s wardrobe sabotage
- The inner child component: are we acting out?
- Are we afraid of our own success?
- Self-sabotage of weight loss efforts
Connect with the show!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lifeafterdietspodcast/
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.lifeafterdietspodcast.com
Connect with Sarah Dosanjh
Website – www.thebingeeatingtherapist.com
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBingeEatingTherapist
Sarah’s book I Can’t Stop Eating is available on Amazon
Connect with Stefanie Michele
Website – www.iamstefaniemichele.com
Work With Stef - www.iamstefaniemichele.com/iamstefaniemichelecourse