71. Stef's Mom Spills the Tea on Stef
Manage episode 347826616 series 2969132
Stef’s mom, Donna, joins us on the podcast to talk about what it was like to be a mother to a daughter with an eating disorder, and how Stef & Donna reconcile that period of time in present day.
- Donna’s memories of how Stef developed her EDs
- Stef’s experience in college and in an IOP
- Stef’s favorite therapist
- Binge eating as not serious “enough”
- How an ED impacts an entire family
- How Stef’s husband interacted with the ED dynamic
- How Donna reacted to Stef’s recovery…and does she realize that Stef is recovered?
- Donna gets emotional
- Donna’s advice to Moms
Connect with the show!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lifeafterdietspodcast/
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.lifeafterdietspodcast.com
Connect with Sarah Dosanjh
Website – www.thebingeeatingtherapist.com
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBingeEatingTherapist
Sarah’s book I Can’t Stop Eating is available on Amazon
Connect with Stefanie Michele
Website – www.iamstefaniemichele.com
Work With Stef - www.iamstefaniemichele.com/application
Meet us in LONDON! Tickets to Live Event: Tame Your Inner Critic Workshop and Meet-Up