65. But Is It OK To Weigh Myself?
Manage episode 343746194 series 2969132
To weigh or not to weigh? This question can interrupt many an intuitive eater's journey, so we dedicated a whole episode to the topic. We cover questions like:
- Do Stef & Sarah know their weights?
- Can weight just be data?
- What stories do we attach to numbers
- What about getting weighed at the doctors office?
- How to decline being weighed at the doctor
- Why do we need to know our weight?
- Hard evidence over self-trust
- Does weight tell you how to feel?
Connect with the show!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lifeafterdietspodcast/
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.lifeafterdietspodcast.com
Connect with Sarah Dosanjh
Website – www.thebingeeatingtherapist.com
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBingeEatingTherapist
Sarah’s book I Can’t Stop Eating is available on Amazon
Connect with Stefanie Michele
Website – www.iamstefaniemichele.com
Work With Stef - www.iamstefaniemichele.com/application