53. But I Can't Eat in Moderation
Manage episode 335578739 series 2969132
Why is eating in moderation so hard? In this episode, Sarah & Stef discuss:
- What does moderation mean?
- Is the 2000 calorie RDA based on moderation?
- Satisfaction and extreme hunger
- Why are some people able to eat in moderation more easily?
- Is moderation a challenge for impulsive people?
- How other parts of our lives can influence the reward aspect of food and impact the ability to eat in moderation.
- Does it make sense to leave certain foods out of the house?
Connect with the show!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lifeafterdietspodcast/
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.lifeafterdietspodcast.com
Connect with Sarah Dosanjh
Website – www.thebingeeatingtherapist.com
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBingeEatingTherapist
Sarah’s book I Can’t Stop Eating is available on Amazon
Connect with Stefanie Michele
Website – www.iamstefaniemichele.com
Binge Eating Recovery Program - www.iamstefaniemichele.com/iamstefaniemichelecourse
Work With Stef - www.iamstefaniemichele.com/application