52. But I'm a Fussy Eater and I Don't Like "Healthy" Food
Manage episode 334233785 series 2969132
Intuitive Eating advocates may have us believe that we will naturally start to crave nutritious food after allowing ourselves to eat what we want, but is this true? What does it look like if you're someone who feels more selective around food or doesn't really like vegetables? In this episode, we talk about...
- The foods that Sarah and Stef don’t like
- Do you say cilantro or coriander?
- What do you do if you don’t like vegetables?
- Are there foods we don’t like or foods we believe we don’t like? And vice versa
- Do processed foods beget more processed foods?
- Nutrition as a habit
- Does what we eat matter so much?
Connect with the show!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lifeafterdietspodcast/
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Sarah Dosanjh
Website – www.thebingeeatingtherapist.com
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBingeEatingTherapist
Sarah’s book I Can’t Stop Eating is available on Amazon
Connect with Stefanie Michele
Website – www.iamstefaniemichele.com
Work With Stef - www.iamstefaniemichele.com/application