Manage episode 333638523 series 2969132
The summertime can be a difficult time of year when we’re dealing with body image – the heat, the clothes, the vacations. In this conversation, we break down some reasons why summertime can be difficult, share our own experiences with summer and body image, and offer mindset shifts that can help.
- Summer bodies syndrome
- Summer clothing – is fashion harder?
- Do you feel like you’re “allowed” to wear shorts in the summer?
- Body objectification as part of the vacation experience
- Stef’s episode with gelato in Italy
- Noticing body changes on vacation
- Mindset shifts and strategies for summer
- “Body admin” and summer
Connect with the show!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lifeafterdietspodcast/
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Sarah Dosanjh
Website – www.thebingeeatingtherapist.com
Sarah’s book I Can’t Stop Eating is available on Amazon
Connect with Stefanie Michele
Website – www.iamstefaniemichele.com
Work With Stef - www.iamstefaniemichele.com/application