Manage episode 330357847 series 2969132
These days, restriction is a buzzword in the anti-dieting space, and it’s often talked about in disordered eating recovery. But what does it really mean, and how do you know if it applies to you? In this episode, we cover:
- The difference between physical and mental restriction
- The relationship of self talk with mental restriction
- Is it always restricting to choose not to eat if you’re hungry?
- Portion control as an example of restriction
- Examples of when you think you’re restricting, but you might not be
- What is the difference between boundaries and restriction?
Connect with the show!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lifeafterdietspodcast/
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Sarah Dosanjh
Website – www.thebingeeatingtherapist.com
Instagram – www.instagram.com/the_binge_eating_therapist
Sarah’s book I Can’t Stop Eating is available on Amazon
Connect with Stefanie Michele
Website – www.iamstefaniemichele.com
Instagram – www.instagram.com/iamstefaniemichele