Manage episode 328826391 series 2969132
In this episode, Sarah and Stef discuss the role of the inner critic, and how each host dealt with the evolution of the critic during recovery from binge eating. We'll cover:
- Sarah’s embarrassment of her self critic versus Stef’s comfort with her own
- Binges as a criticism of being “out of control”
- Identifying as a Critic or not
- Does your critic speak in first person or in third?
- Our various “best selves” ebb and flow
- Do we need support to leave our critic?
- Practical tools for dealing with our inner critic
Connect with the show!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lifeafterdietspodcast/
Email – email@example.com
Connect with Sarah Dosanjh
Website – www.thebingeeatingtherapist.com
Sarah’s book I Can’t Stop Eating is available on Amazon
Connect with Stefanie Michele
Binge Eating Recovery Course – www.iamstefaniemichele.com/iamstefaniemichelecourse
Work With Stef - www.iamstefaniemichele.com/application