Manage episode 328117041 series 2969132
Back with another guest! In this episode, we talk to Becca Robinson, a BEAT advisor in recovery from bulimia, about her experience with breast implants and her decision to ultimately have them removed.
- “As long as your belly is never wider than your bust, you’re fine.”
- Puberty, developing breasts, and having “real woman” proportions
- Does cosmetic surgery fix body image?
- The distinction between hating your body vs feeling obsessed with perfecting it (objectifying it)
- The difference between feeling validated by our body versus feeling fulfilled
- What led Becca to decide to remove her breast implants
- Physical problems as a result of breast implants
- How Becca’s body image shifted after the implant removal
Connect with the show!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lifeafterdietspodcast/
Email – email@example.com
Connect with Sarah Dosanjh
Website – www.thebingeeatingtherapist.com
Sarah’s book I Can’t Stop Eating is available on Amazon
Connect with Stefanie Michele
Website – www.iamstefaniemichele.com
Work With Stef - www.iamstefaniemichele.com/application