Manage episode 320559983 series 2969132
The Intuitive Eating approach sometimes gets portrayed as a “junk food free for all.” So does eating nutritious food only happen in the context of a diet, or are there ways to incorporate nutrition intentionally without dieting? In this episode, we explore:
- What is your definition of “healthy eating”?
- The role of flexibility in a non-diet world
- What if you don’t automatically crave nutritious food when you give yourself permission to eat all foods?
- Adding in versus taking out
- “Do It For Future You” – is this a diet/fitness culture philosophy?
- Sarah doesn’t enjoy meal planning and prep!
- The Million Dollar Question: If eating this way would not change your body in any way, would you be doing it?
Connect with the show!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lifeafterdietspodcast/
Email – email@example.com
Connect with Sarah Dosanjh
Website – www.thebingeeatingtherapist.com
Sarah’s book I Can’t Stop Eating is available on Amazon
Connect with Stefanie Michele
Website – www.iamstefaniemichele.com
Work With Stef - www.iamstefaniemichele.com/application