Manage episode 319924693 series 2969132
Have you ever heard people talk about their experiences of eating in secret? How does secret eating make us feel? In this episode, Sarah and Stef talk about:
- Shame as it relates to secret eating
- Binge eating with roommates
- Eating privately as a way to focus on pleasure and “me time”
- Feeling more “in control” when eating in front of others
- The connection between eating alone and loneliness or disconnection
- The lows of feeling like we need to hide all the time
- Is the “secret self” the true self?
- We are now on Patreon! Join the private FB group.
Connect with the show!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lifeafterdietspodcast/
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Sarah Dosanjh
Website – www.thebingeeatingtherapist.com
Sarah’s book I Can’t Stop Eating is available on Amazon
Connect with Stefanie Michele
Website – www.iamstefaniemichele.com
Work With Stef - www.iamstefaniemichele.com/application